Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Math Equations

QUESTION
I have run into an issue though with my Algebra 1 students. I
sometimes need to make more complex equations then your system allows.
Is there anyway a copy and paste feature can be added? For example, if
I create something in Word, can I copy and paste the equation from
there into my question? I need to be able to make fractions and I am
unable to do so now…unless I missed something.

ANSWER
Have you tried the "slide" editor?
Click on the Design link in your menu and use the Slide button.
You'll get a question editor which is suitable for complex equations,
and for fractions.
In general, we don't recommend pasting from Microsoft Word.  The
pasted text might look OK in Internet Explorer but in any other web
browser the results are less predictable.

No comments: