Friday, September 30, 2011

Trouble connecting to thatquiz.org

QUESTION
I teach middle school math in Central Kansas and have been using
thatquiz.ORG for 6+ years.  I've been a huge advocate of it and have
even done in-services in our district to show the ease and convenience
with it.  That being said this year has been a struggle.  Every day
this year when I'm trying to set classes up in the morning I get a
white screen that has all the functions but none of them are
"clickable" (for lack of a better term).  My computer has been
updated, I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc...  Our tech guy says it
is something with thatquiz.org.  I was wondering if you could shed
some light on the situation.

ANSWER
Almost certainly the problem is that some content is being blocked by
a firewall or filter at your school or in your school district.
Your network must also accept all content from:
rackcdn.com
which is the content delivery network for thatquiz.org

No comments: